Hotel / Premises Litigation
DOPF, P.C. has experience defending property owners in premises liability claims involving:
- Bodily injury
- Property damage
- Negligent hiring
- Inadequate security
We have a broad client base and, as a result, have significant experience defending cases that have arisen in a wide variety of areas, including:
- Restaurants and bars
- Shopping centers and malls
- Commercial buildings
- Residential buildings
- Healthcare facilities
- Universities and schools
- Parking areas
How We’re Different
DOPF, P.C. distinguishes itself from other premises liability firms in the following ways:
- We’re Zealous in our Representation – It doesn’t matter whether a case will likely settle or go to trial – we use a vigorous approach for every matter.
- We Have a Strong Reputation – Our reputation precedes us in the courts of New York State. The opposition always knows that we’re willing and able to bring any case to trial – and to verdict.
- We Possess Medicolegal Expertise – Our attorneys have a strong background in medicine, stemming from our roots as a leading medical malpractice defense firm. Our medical knowledge gives us a clear advantage when defending any case involving personal injuries.
» Read more
- We Use Small Teams – For most cases, a partner and an associate defend these litigations from beginning to end. In doing so, we are able to provide you with a cost-efficient defense.
For more information please contact: