OPF, P.C. has years of experience in all aspects of property damage litigation, including:
- Defending claims – Defending individuals and companies that have been sued for allegedly causing damage to property.
- Initiating claims – Commencing litigation to recover for damage done to our client’s property, including insurance subrogation claims.
We have expertise litigating property damage cases that have arisen in a wide variety of circumstances, including:
How We’re Different
- Construction sites
- Commercial buildings
- Residential buildings
- Health care facilities
OPF, P.C. distinguishes itself from other property damage litigation firms in the following ways:
- We’re Zealous in our Representation – It doesn’t matter whether a case will likely settle or go to trial – we use a vigorous approach for every matter.
- We Have A Strong Reputation – Our reputation precedes us in the courts of New York State. The opposition always knows that we’re willing and able to bring any case to trial – and to conclusion.
- We Use Small Teams – For most cases, a partner and an associate follow the matter from beginning to end. In doing so, we are able to provide you with a cost-efficient litigation.
For more information about our property damage litigation work, please contact Joe Cammarosano